Jodi brings substantial legal experience to the firm, concentrating in litigation and estate and probate. She has a client oriented attitude and detailed approach to the analysis and meaning of supporting case documents. Jodi provides a valuable “non-attorney” perspective often missing in a law office setting.
- Peru State College (Nebraska), B.A.
- Lincoln School of Commerce n/k/a Hamilton College (Nebraska), AAS, Paralegal
- Law Offices of Joan M. Swartz, 2008 to present
- Genex Financial (Model Planning Specialist), 2007 to 2008
- Mattson, Ricketts, Davies, Stewart & Calkins (Paralegal), 1991 to 2007